Sam is easily contactable via email, and this website, and can also be found other places online here:
- email: email@example.com or on the Contact Page
- http://soundsofasamfordraving.tumblr.com (review blog)
- Twitter: @samfordsaunders
Below are some of the publications that Sam has previously written for, and is still currently contributing to.
- The Daily Mail Online - Online arm of the major international newspaper The Daily Mail.
- Hevy Petal - Music webzine focusing on rock/punk/indie/metal music scenes.
- Never Enough Notes – Editor. Music webzine covering music news and album reviews.
- Bring the Noise – Large webzine focused on a broad coverage of music, film, and other media
- Planetmosh - Online magazine focusing on metal/rock music, but also film and book reviews.
- Born Music Online - Music magazine with a very broad musical focus
- Chordblossom – Music webzine with a current main focus on music from Northern Ireland.
- Contact Music - Leeds based online magazine or webzine, covering music and film reviews.
- The Daily Post - Large newspaper with a strong following in North Wales.
- Popped Culture - Editor. Online magazine with a broad focus on music genres.
- Altsounds.com – Online music review webzine
- Trendhunter - Huge trend-spotting online magazine with emphasis on finding out and promoting the latest fashions and trends.
See the portfolio section for more specific details.
When he’s not confined to a dark room with a large pot of coffee nearby, working on another project or his undergraduate degree, Sam’s interests include listening to, writing and playing music on a variety of instruments, playing squash, running, travelling, cooking and reading. He has also had some creative writing pieces published in the University’s creative writing journal, Pulp, and also online. Sam has a burning passion for creativity, and recently completed building an electric guitar.
- Biffy Clyro – Opposites Album Review (Planetmosh Review)
- When We Were Wolves – The More Things Change, The More We Stay The Same EP Review (Planetmosh Review)
- Alexisonfire – Death Letter EP Review (Bring the Noise Review)
- Lewis Watson – Another Four Sad Songs EP Review (Never Enough Notes Review)
- Parkway Drive – Atlas Album Review (Bring the Noise Review)
- February 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- June 2011
- Born Music Online
- Bring the Noise
- Contact Music
- Never Enough Notes
- New Junk
- Popped Culture
- The Daily Mail
- The Daily Post
- Last exam tomorrow. Weirdly, I'm not scared. Just lazy. - posted on 23/05/2013 14:25:03
- People need to remember that there's a big difference between a terrorist and a Muslim. They aren't synonymous. - posted on 23/05/2013 00:27:39
- C+ in my last ever essay. Now it's just exam results, and dissertation to come back. #scareddoesntcoverit - posted on 21/05/2013 13:08:44
- Two exams down, one to go. COME AT ME BRO. - posted on 16/05/2013 13:07:52
- One exam down, I'm having tonight off. - posted on 14/05/2013 17:45:24